With many years of combined experience in soothing patients’ nerves, members of our team are experts in relieving dental anxiety in Northern Kentucky.
Doctor Theiss on Relieving Dental Anxiety Read Transcript
We try to relieve dental anxiety in a couple of different ways. But one of the main ways is through education, talk to the patients, talk to them, let them know what's going to happen. Tell them that they're in control, we can stop whenever. We can do a great service for the patients, and if they need other methods such as (inaudible), things like that, we can do that too.
They provide compassionate care with:
- Explanations of your treatment, so you know what to expect
- A commitment to provide a positive experience every time you visit our office
- A full range of services, from basics like dental exams to full-mouth teeth replacement with dental implants, so you can get all your care from a team you trust
- An option of early morning or evening appointments, so you can visit when the office is quiet
- Diversions like TV and free Wi-Fi to keep you entertained
If you’re tired of feeling anxious about dental appointments, call 859-781-3090. We’ll help you overcome your fears so you can get the care your smile needs.
Your Comfort Is Important to Us
Our team does everything possible to keep you comfortable throughout your visit to our office. You’ll find a beverage station in our welcoming reception area, which is filled with natural light. You can enjoy television viewing and free Wi-Fi there and in all of our private care rooms. We value your time and make every effort to ensure you are not kept waiting for your scheduled appointment.
We use patient-friendly technology like 3D imaging to diagnose your dental problems and determine the best treatment. Our doctors takes the time to answer all your questions and explain all your options so you can make fully informed decisions about your dental health. We even make payment less stressful by providing multiple options including flexible financing through CareCredit.
Let us help you with relieving dental anxiety in Northern Kentucky! Call Northern Kentucky Dental Care at 859-781-3090 or use our online form.