Treat Emergencies With Urgent Dental Care in Northern Kentucky
If you’re in dental distress, don’t hesitate to call us. If it’s during our regular business hours, we can often provide same-day urgent dental care in Northern Kentucky. If it’s outside our regular hours, your call will be routed to our doctors if the situation warrants. He‘ll let you know what to do and can prescribe an antibiotic if you need one.
When you see us for emergency dental care, we will:
- Quickly diagnose you with tools like our 3D imaging
- Numb you with local anesthesia if you’re in pain
- Provide expert care to solve your problem
- Advise you on a treatment plan to help prevent future emergencies, if needed
Don’t panic in a dental emergency! Call Northern Kentucky Dental Care ASAP at 859-781-3090.
Our Experienced Dentist Can Handle Dental Emergencies
In his decades of dental practice, our doctors has treated just about every kind of dental emergency. Thanks to his advanced training, he can handle most emergencies without referring you to an outside specialist. He can usually:
- Mend a cavity with a dental restoration like a tooth filling or dental crown
- Perform a root canal procedure to get you out of pain and save an infected tooth
- Repair chipped, cracked, or broken teeth with the appropriate dental restoration
- Extract a tooth that is so badly damaged that it can’t be repaired
- Fix broken restorations like a crown or dentures
Follow Our Care Recommendations Until You Can See Us
Here’s our advice for handling situations like a knocked-out tooth until you can get to our office:
- Toothache – An ice pack or other cold compress will help reduce pain and swelling.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Don’t touch the tooth’s roots. Handle it only by the crown (top part). Keep it in your mouth if possible. If not, transport it in a container of salt water, milk, or saliva.
- Loose Crown – Try to put the crown back into place with a little dental cement or toothpaste. If you can’t do so, keep it in a secure place and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Broken Tooth – Recover all of the broken pieces of tooth, if possible, and bring them with you. Use ice to control swelling and pain.
For urgent dental care in Northern Kentucky, call 859-781-3090.