Whether you have a single small thing you don’t like about your smile or multiple flaws you’d like to address, our Northern Kentucky cosmetic dentist can create a treatment plan for you that will:
- Give you the confidence to freely show your smile
- Make you feel better about your appearance
- Help you relax in social settings
- Improve your smile’s condition so you’re less likely to suffer dental damage
The first step in your smile transformation is a free consultation with Dr. James D. Theiss. Call 859-781-3090 to schedule one.
Enjoy Multiple Options for Covering Cosmetic Flaws
Most people have something about their smile they’d like to change. Whether you have chipped teeth or stained ones, we offer several cosmetic dentistry procedures for covering imperfections. We’ll help you find the one that meets your needs. Your choices include:
- Dental Veneers – Conceal multiple flaws in a single treatment with custom-made veneers. We offer several kinds of veneers, including Lumineers. Since Lumineers are thinner than other veneers, we’ll only remove a minimal amount of tooth enamel – or perhaps none at all.
- Tooth Bonding – With bonding, Dr. Theiss applies layers of tooth-colored composite to teeth to hide minor flaws.
- Dental Crowns – Since a dental crown covers your entire tooth, it’s an especially good choice if your tooth has structural as well as cosmetic issues.
Choose From Many Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Instead of covering up your smile issues, you can correct them with:
- Teeth Contouring – This treatment can give you uniformly shaped teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with professional teeth whitening.
- Orthodontics – Select clear aligners for a nearly invisible way to straighten teeth or Six Month Smiles braces for aligning the “social six” teeth in the front of your mouth.
- Crown Lengthening – Lengthen the look of teeth that are too short with this simple procedure, which involves removing a small amount of gum tissue. Doing so can also make it easier to get dental veneers or a crown.
To schedule a free consultation with our Northern Kentucky cosmetic dentist, call 859-781-3090.