You can try to make a first impression with eye contact, a handshake, or a complimentary remark. Yet none of those things are as effective as a smile. Don’t let smile flaws like chips or stains keep you from making a memorable impression. At our office you can get Northern Kentucky cosmetic dentistry to:
Doctor Theiss on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Our practice is set up in cosmetic dentistry in a lot of different ways. We can do orthodontics; we can straighten your teeth to give you that smile you've always wanted. We can whiten your teeth. We can change the size and shape of your teeth with porcelain veneers and crowns. We can do a lot of different things. We can even make you a great set of new natural-looking dentures if you want that. Whatever you want we can get done here at Northern Kentucky Dental Care to give you the smile you need.
- Whiten dingy or discolored teeth
- Conceal imperfections like chips, gaps, and stains
- Straighten crooked teeth
You can also consult with experienced cosmetic dentist our doctors to create a personalized plan for a smile makeover. He’ll help you determine which treatments are right for your lifestyle and your budget, and create a schedule for making your smile improvements. Whether you’re interested in a single cosmetic service or a total makeover, call us today at 859-781-3090 to schedule a free consultation.
Correct Your Smile Flaws With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Whether you need to straighten crooked teeth or whiten stained teeth, we can help. Our treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose a teeth whitening treatment in our office or professional-strength whitening products you can use at home to whiten whenever it’s most convenient.
- Dental Veneers – Our doctors will apply thin “shells” of toothlike material to the front of your teeth to hide all kinds of flaws, such as chips, gaps, and stains. Veneers are custom made, so they blend beautifully into your smile.
- Dental Bonding – A bonding treatment is a more affordable way to cover imperfections, though it won’t last as long as veneers.
- Teeth Contouring – We can correct uneven edges, slight overlaps, or similar issues with this simple treatment.
- Crown Lengthening – Removing a bit of your gumline can lengthen the appearance of teeth that are too short. We may also recommend lengthening prior to a dental veneers or dental crown procedure.
Choose From Two Kinds of Orthodontic Treatment
There are lots of orthodontics options available today other than traditional metal braces. We offer two that work well for many smiles, especially adults who want to straighten their teeth as discreetly as possible. They are:
- Invisalign Clear Aligners – These are especially convenient because you can remove the aligners for meals and for oral hygiene. Most adults complete treatment with aligners in less time than treatment with braces.
- Six Month Smiles – These braces are less conspicuous than conventional braces because of their clear brackets and tooth-colored wires. They straighten the teeth that show when you smile in as few as six months.
We Provide Convenient Cosmetic Procedures From Start to Finish
We want your cosmetic dentistry procedures to go as smoothly as possible. So we make every step in the process as convenient as we can. For scheduling ease, we’re open as early as 8 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m. While you’re at our office, you can stay entertained with TV and our free Wi-Fi. Enjoy a free beverage on us too!
To keep the stress out of payment, our staff is happy to help you with insurance claims, and we accept financing from CareCredit. With CareCredit, it’s not necessary to pay any costs upfront.
For cosmetic dentistry in Northern Kentucky, call Northern Kentucky Dental Care at 859-781-3090 or contact us with our convenient online form.