Welcome to Northern Kentucky Dental Care
Best Dental Services Highland Heights
Northern Kentucky Dental Care has been providing the Highland Heights, Fort Thomas, Newport, and Alexandria, KY (Kentucky) communities with high-quality, gentle dental care for the whole family for almost 30 years. Our practice philosophy is to provide the best dental services in Highland Heights for you and your family. Dr. James Theiss and his friendly team take the time to provide you with one-on-one attention, enabling you to make fully informed decisions regarding your dental health. Together we can help you achieve a beautiful smile for a lifetime.
We offer comprehensive dental care that is focused on your entire well-being, not just your teeth. Our services include:
- Preventive care with teeth cleanings, digital X-rays, Sirona 3D imaging, and intraoral cameras
- Cosmetic dentistry with Six Month Smiles (short term orthodontics), Lumineers® veneers, and KöR® Whitening
- Oral surgery and endodontics (root canals)
- A full suite of implant dentistry with traditional implants, mini implants, and implant supported dentures
- Restorative dentistry with composite fillings, crowns, dentures, removable partials, and periodontal treatment
- TMJ/TMD treatment, sleep apnea and snoring prevention, and night guards
Before & After Treatment
At Northern Kentucky Dental Care, it’s all about you! We have moved our Fort Thomas office to a new convenient location in Highland Heights, Kentucky. Our brand new state of the art office will help us meet all your dental needs. Dr. Theiss is able to use 3dimensional imaging, if necessary, to diagnose your dental problems and determine the best treatment. Our office is equipped with television viewing in all the dental rooms and receptionarea, and WiFi to keep you connected. We value your time, knowing that you lead a busy life, so we make every effort to ensure you are not kept waiting for your scheduled appointment. Dental emergencies unfortunately do happen and we are here to help you with your concerns. We will make every effort to see you as quickly as possible.
Contact our office, conveniently located in Highland Heights, to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Theiss today! Schedule an appointment with our office for the best dental services in Highland Heights. A healthy, beautiful smile is closer than you think!